- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Flagship Firm and the Five Partners Business Network
- 3 Corporate Strategy and the Flagship Firm
- 4 Internalization and Deinternalization: Will Business Networks Replace Multinationals?
- 5 Partners across Borders: Organizational Learning and the Flagship Firm
- 6 The Theory of the Flagship Firm
- 7 The Canadian Telecommunications Network
- 8 The French Telecommunications Network
- 9 The Canadian Speciality Chemicals Network
- 10 The Scottish Electronics Cluster
- 11 The North American Automotive Cluster
- 12 Managerial Implications of Flagship Relationships
Regional Business Networks
- Multinationals as Flagship Firms
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.