- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- List of Appendices
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Studying Complex Organizations in Health Care
- 3 Evidence-Based Health Care and the Implementation Gap
- 4 Research Design: ‘Upscaling’ Qualitative Research
- 5 The Active Role of Context
- 6 Professional Boundaries and the Diffusion of Innovation
- 7 Knowledge, Credible Evidence, and Utilization
- 8 Knowledge in Action
- 9 Conclusion: From Evidence to Actionable Knowledge?
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.