- Title Pages
- About the authors
- Copyright Acknowledgements
- 1 Introduction
- 2 HRM and Strategy: Does It Matter?
- 3 HRM in its Context: An Institutional Perspective
- 4 A Multidimensional Perspective on Performance
- 5 A Contextually Based Human Resource Theory
- 6 The Contextually Based Human Resource Theory in Practice
- 7 Contrasting Metal and IT Sectors: Internal Versus External Regulation of Flexibility
- 8 Continuing Divergence of HRM Practices: US and European-Based Company-Level HRM Practices
- 9 Changing HRM Roles: Towards a Real Balanced HRM Scorecard
- 10 Epilogue
- HRM and Performance
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.