- Title Pages
- 1 Between Technical Knowledge and Public Responsibility: Professional Expertise in Critical Perspective
- 2 Citizen Participation and Deliberative Governance: The Problems of Knowledge and Complexity
- 3 Citizens and Experts in Deliberative Democracy: From Theory to Experimentation
- 4 Deliberative‐Analytic Policy Inquiry: Postempiricist Practices
- 5 Technical Knowledge in Public Deliberation: Toward a Constructivist Theory of Contributory Expertise
- 6 Public Policy as Social Construct: Multiple Meanings in Sustainable Development
- 7 Policy Advice as Storyline: Narrative Knowledge and Expert Practices
- 8 Transformative Learning Through Deliberation: Social Assumptions and the Tacit Dimension*
- 9 Deliberative Empowerment: The Cultural Politics of Discursive Space
- 10 Passionate Participants: Rethinking Emotion in Public Deliberation
- Democracy and Expertise
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.