- Title Pages
- 1 A Brief History of the Project on Death in America
- 2 Exploring the Meanings of Death
- 3 Highlighting Experiences of Care
- 4 Service Innovation and Practice Developments
- 5 Opportunities, Barriers, and Underserved Communities
- 6 Ethical, Legal, and Financial issues
- 7 Developing the Field
- 8 Assessing the Impact of the Project on Death in America
- 9 A Culture Transformed? Post-PDIA Progress in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Appendix 1 PDIA Faculty Scholars Program
- Appendix 2 PDIA Social Work Leadership Development Award Program
- Transforming the Culture of Dying
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.