- Title Pages
- 1 From διακονία to Diakonia Today: Historical Aspects of Interpretation
- 2 Re-interpreting Diakonia in Germany: Anni Hentschel’s Diakonia im Neuen Testament
- 3 The Problem with Values Carried by Diakonia/Diakonie in Recent Church Documents
- 4 How Ancient Greeks Thought of Diakonia
- 5 Diakonia in the Teaching of Jesus
- 6 The Mediatorial Role of Paul as Minister/Diakonos
- 7 Ministry as Office
- 8 Ministry Among Gifts
- 9 Paul, Delegate to Jerusalem
- 10 The Diakonia of the Seven
- 11 Theology of Ministry in the Twentieth Century: Ongoing Problems or New Orientations?
- 12 Ordained and Other Ministries: Making a Difference
- 13 Fitting Lay Ministries into a Theology of Ministry
- 14 Ties that Bind: Deacons Today in the Grip of Yesteryear
- Selected Publications by John N. Collins
- Index Biblical References
- Diakonia Studies
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.