- Title Pages
- Tables, Figures, and Box
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- 1 Assessment of Concepts and Methods Used in Selected Countries in ESCAP Region
- 2 Time-use Surveys in Latin America: 2005–15
- 3 Time-use Surveys in Africa: Problems and Prospects
- 4 Measurement of Total Working Time with a Gender Perspective
- 5 Challenges to Measuring Workforce/Labour Force in Global South
- 6 Time Use and Job Search among the Unemployed and Underemployed
- 7 Measurement of Time and Income Poverty
- 8 Time Poverty: A Contributor to Women’s Poverty?
- 9 Public Job Guarantee Programmes: The Economic Benefits of Investing in Social Care
- 10 Integrating Time Use in Gender Budgeting
- 11 Trade Liberalization and Unpaid Work
- About the Editor and Contributors
- Mainstreaming Unpaid Work
Rebecca Reichmann Tavares
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.