- Title Pages
- About UNU-WIDER
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Boxes
- Notes on Contributors
- List of Acronyms and Abbreviations
- 1 Causes and Consequences of Talent Mobility
- 2 The International Mobility of Talent and Economic Development: An Overview of Selected Issue<sup>*</sup>
- 3 The International Mobility of Technical Talent: Trends and Development Implications<sup>*</sup>
- 4 Global Mobility of Talent from a Perspective of New Industrial Policy: Open Migration Chains and Diaspora Networks<sup>*</sup>
- 5 The International Mobility of Entrepreneurs and Regional Upgrading in India and China
- 6 International Mobility of Researchers and Scientists: Policy Options for Turning a Drain into a Gain
- 7 Student Migration to the United States and Brain Circulation: Issues, Empirical Results, and Programmes in Latin America
- 8 International Mobility of Health Professionals: Brain Drain or Brain Exchange?
- 9 The International Mobility of Cultural Talent<sup>*</sup>
- 10 International Organizations as a Profession: Professional Mobility and Power Distribution<sup>*</sup>
- 11 Talent Mobility in the Global Economy: Europe as a Destination
- The International Mobility of Talent
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.