- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction: Referendums in a European Context
- 2 A Theory of Referendum Behaviour
- 3 A Comparative Analysis of Voting Behaviour
- 4 Campaign Effects in Referendums
- 5 Framing Effects in Referendums: Experimental Evidence
- 6 Voter Competence: What do Voters Need to Know?
- 7 From No to Yes: The Danish and Irish Referendums on the Maastricht and Nice Treaties
- 8 Campaign Dynamics in the Referendums on the European Constitution
- 9 Lessons and Future Challenges
- Appendix 1 List of Data Sources
- Appendix 2 Descriptive Statistics
- Europe in Question
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.