- Title Pages
- List of Acronyms
- Table of Treaties and International Materials
- Table of Cases
- PART I PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS
- 1 The Need for Corporate Environmental Accountability
- 2 History and Definitions
- 3 The Shortcomings of Traditional Legal Solutions
- 4 Primary Rules?
- 5 The UN and the OECD: Parallel or Convergent Paths?
- 6 A Contribution of Human Rights Monitoring Bodies?
- 7 Standard-setting by International Financial Institutions
- 8 Emerging Standards on Corporate Accountability in IEL
- 9 Tools for Compliance
- 10 The Tools of International Financial Institutions: Conditions in Loan Agreements and Complaints Mechanisms
- 11 Sharpening the Monitoring Role of Other International Organizations
- 12 Integrating International Standards in UN–Business Partnerships
- 13 Conclusions
- Corporate Accountability in International Environmental Law
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.