- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- 1 A Poetics of Potentiality
- 2 Nietzsche, Modernism, and Dance
- 3 From Dance to Movement
- 4 Diaghilev and British Writing
- 5 Two Modern Classics
- 6 The ‘unheard rhythms’ of Virginia Woolf
- 7 ‘Savage and Superb’
- 8 Massine, Modernisms, and the Integrated Arts
- 9 Ezra Pound on Kinaesthetics, the Russian Ballet, and Machines
- 10 ‘At the still point’
- 11 Ballet Rambert and Dramatic Dance
- 12 Samuel Beckett and Choreography
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.