- Title Pages
- Detailed Contents
- Table of Cases
- 1 The Role of Institutional Theory in a Constitutional System
- 2 The Tripartite Separation of Powers Theory
- 3 Institutional Legitimacy and the Administrative State
- 4 The Search for Institutional Legitimacy
- 5 A New Theory of Institutional Separation
- 6 Institutional Legitimacy and Administrative Practice
- 7 The Relationship between the Administration and the Other Branches
- 8 From Exception to Orthodoxy? The Theory in Action
- 9 Conclusions: A Republican Theory of Institutional Separation?
- Selected Bibliography
- The New Separation of Powers
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.