- Title Pages
- PREFACE TO THE PAPERBACK EDITION
- GENERAL EDITORS’ PREFACE
- For Jessica
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The French Bifurcation
- 3 The American Unification
- 4 The European Union: Discursive Bifurcation Revisited
- 5 Similarity and Difference
- 6 France: How is the Discursive Bifurcation Maintained?
- 7 The ECJ: The French Bifurcation Reworked
- 8 The Sliding Scales
- 9 Apples and Oranges
- 10 On Judicial Transparency, Control, and Accountability
- 11 On Judicial Debate, Deliberation, and Legitimacy
- 12 Concluding Postscript
General Editors: Paul Craig and Gràinne de Búrca
- Judicial Deliberations
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.