- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Sovereign Debt
- 3 Reasons for Limited Sovereign Risk Management and How to Improve it
- 4 Is Domestic Debt the Answer to Debt Crises?
- 5 The 1980s Crisis in Syndicated Bank Lending to Sovereigns and the Sequence of Mechanisms to Fix it
- 6 Excess Returns on Emerging Market Bonds and the Framework for Sovereign Debt Restructuring
- 7 The Russian Federation
- 8 The Argentinean Debt
- 9 Paris Club
- 10 Ethiopian Debt Policy
- 11 Human Development Advocacy for Debt Relief, Aid, and Governance
- 12 The Political Economy of the SDRM
- 13 How CACs Became Boilerplate
- 14 Why the Code of Conduct for Resolving Sovereign Debt Crises Falls Short
- 15 Taking Stock of Proposals for More Ordered Workouts
- 16 How to Rethink Sovereign Bankruptcy
- 17 Conclusion
- Overcoming Developing Country Debt Crises
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.