- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction: Southern Engines of Global Growth
- 2 China, India, Brazil, and South Africa in the World Economy: Engines of Growth?
- 3 Southern Engines of Global Growth: Very Long Cycles or Short Spurts?
- 4 China's Economic Growth: Trajectories and Evolving Institutions
- 5 Global Growth and Distribution: Are China and India Reshaping the World?
- 6 Vietnam Following in China's Footsteps: The Third Wave of Emerging Asian Economies
- 7 The Liberalization of Capital Outflows in China, India, Brazil, and South Africa: What Opportunities for Other Developing Countries?
- 8 China, India, Brazil, and South Africa: Capital Flows and Exchange Rates. What Lessons Have Been Learnt since the East Asian Crisis of 1997–8?
- 9 Foreign Direct Investment from China, India, and South Africa in sub‐Saharan Africa: A New or Old Phenomenon?
- 10 National Policies to Attract Foreign Direct Investment in Research and Development: An Assessment of Brazil and Selected Countries
- 11 Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the Southern African Development Community
- Southern Engines of Global Growth
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.