- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Transitory vs. Permanent Demographic Shocks: From Ageing to Longevity
- 2 The Growth of Health Expenditures: Ageing vs. Technological Progress
- 3 Preferences towards Health Care: Is Health a Luxury Good?
- 4 Integrating the Different Drivers: Projections of Total Health Expenditures, 2025–2050
- 5 The Impact of Health on Productivity and Growth
- 6 Summary and Policy Discussion
- 7 Setting the Stage
- 8 The Grand View on Age and Productivity
- 9 Age and Absenteeism
- 10 Age and Working Capacity
- 11 Age and Productivity: An Analysis at the Plant and the Team Level
- 12 Conclusions and Policy Implications
- Appendix III
- Comments <i>Enrico Moretti</i>
- Comments <i>Etienne Wasmer</i>
- Ageing, Health, and Productivity
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.