- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Boxes
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Welfare state capitalism and health
- Chapter 3 Health hazards in the physical work environment
- Chapter 4 The psychosocial work environment and risks to health
- Chapter 5 Recession, unemployment, and health
- Chapter 6 Health related worklessness
- Chapter 7 Work, health, and welfare interventions
- Chapter 8Conclusion<sup>1</sup>
- Work, Worklessness, and the Political Economy of Health
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.