- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- Brief Summary Outline of the Book of Revelation
- 1 The <i>Lambeth Apocalypse</i>
- 2 The <i>Angers Apocalypse Tapestry</i>
- 3 Visualizing the Book of Revelation for the Fifteenth‐Century Congregation
- 4 The Mystic Nativity
- 5 A Time of Transition
- 6 Hermeneutical Reflections and Visual Exegesis
- Appendix 1 The Book of Revelation: A Visionary Text?
- Appendix 2 Brief Descriptions of the Koberger, Dürer, and Cranach Apocalypse Images
- Appendix 3 Tables 1–5; Graph 1
- Contrasting Images of the Book of Revelation in Late Medieval and Early Modern Art
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.