- Title Pages
- To those who died in the Christchurch earthquake on 22 February 2011.
- List of Contributors
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Supranational State Building in the European Union
- 2 Agenda-Setting and the Formation of an EU Policy-Making State
- 3 Competition Policy: The Evolution of Commission Control
- 4 From the Treaty of Paris to Globalization: Steel and its ‘Escape’ from EU Governance
- 5 Globalization and Internal Policy Dynamics in the Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy
- 6 Environmental Policy: Governing by Multiple Policy Instruments?*
- 7 Policy Entrepreneurship, Group Mobilization, and the Creation of a New Policy Domain: Women’s Rights and the European Union
- 8 Inching Towards a Common Energy Policy:
- 9 The EMU Paradox: Centralization and Decentralization in EU Macroeconomic Policy
- 10 Financial Regulation in Europe: From the Battle of the Systems to a Jacobinist EU
- 11 The Dynamics of EU Migration Policy: From Maastricht to Lisbon*
- 12 The EU’s Foreign Economic Policies:Limits to Delegation
- 13 Developing a ‘Comprehensive Approach’ to International Security: Institutional Learning and the CSDP
- 14 Polity-making without Policy-making: European Union Healthcare Services Policy
- 15 Promoting Policy Dynamism: The Pathways Interlinking Neo-functionalism and Intergovernmentalism
- 16 Governance Institutions and Policy Implementation in the European Union
- 17 The Onward March of Europeanization: Tectonic Movement and Seismic Events
- Constructing a Policy-Making State?
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.