- Title Pages
- General Editors' Preface
- Tables of Cases
- European Union Legislation and Official Documents
- National Legislation and Documentation
- European and International Treaties
- National Reports
- 1 The Notion of Europeanization and the Significance of Transnational Private Lawmaking
- 2 The Emergence of EU Contract Law
- 3 The EU Sales Directive: Analysis of an Encounter Between EU and Domestic Law
- 4 A Way Forward for European Contract Law?
- 5 European Contract Law and Multi-Level Europe
- 6 Europeanization and Diversity
- 7 Exploring Europeanization: Conclusions
- The Emergence of EU Contract Law
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.