- Title Pages
- Note on Translations
- 1 On the Nation and Its Culture
- 2 Contexts for Class
- 3 ‘Tout est affaire d'époque, de classe’:<sup>1</sup> Taste in <i>Un amour de Swann</i>
- 4 Balbec: A New Sociality
- 5 Frames, Language, Judgements
- 6 Masters, Laws, and Servants
- 7 Hierarchies in <i>Le Temps retrouvé</i>
- 8 Claims and Complaints
- Proust, Class, and Nation
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.