- Title Pages
- General Preface
- The Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Guess who?
- 3 How do you sluice when there is more than one CP?
- 4 Two cases of violation repair under sluicing
- 5 How many kinds of sluicing, and why? Single and multiple sluicing in Romanian, English, and Japanese
- 6 Case morphology and island repair∗
- 7 Island-sensitivity in Japanese sluicing and some implications∗
- 8 Sluicing without wh-movement in Malagasy<sup>*</sup>
- 9 Sluicing in Indo-Aryan: An investigation of Bangla and Hindi
- 10 Sluicing in Mandarin Chinese: An instance of pseudo-sluicing
- 11 Sluicing in Turkish<sup>*</sup>
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Oxford Studies in Theoretical Linguistics
- Sluicing: Cross-Linguistic Perspectives
- Oxford University Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.