- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Introduction and Overview: The Past, Present, and Future of Industrialization
- 2 Manufacturing and Economic Development
- 3 Deindustrialization and Reindustrialization
- 4 Emerging Patterns of Structural Change in Manufacturing
- 5 Learning from Asia’s Success: Beyond Simplistic ‘Lesson-Making’
- 6 Rethinking China’s Path of Industrialization
- 7 Indonesian Industrialization: A Latecomer Adjusting to Crises
- 8 Industrial Policies in Latin America
- 9 Should Africa Industrialize?
- 10 Climate Change and Industrial Policy
- 11 Global Asymmetries and their Implications for Climate and Industrial Policies
- 12 Global Supply Chains in Chinese Industrialization: Impact on Waste Scavenging in Developing Countries
- 13 Can Industrial Policy Work under Neopatrimonial Rule?
- 14 Entrepreneurship, Stages of Development, and Industrialization
- 15 Industrial Policy in the Twenty-First Century: Challenges for the Future
- 16 Pathways to Industrialization: Summary and Overview
- Pathways to Industrialization in the Twenty-First Century
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.