- Title Pages
- List of Acronyms
- List of Contributors
- 1 International Organizations, Legitimacy, and Legitimation
- 2 Legitimacy and International Organizations: The Changing Ethical Context
- 3 Regional and Global Legitimacy Dynamics: The United Nations and Regional Arrangements
- 4 Legitimation and the UN Security Council
- 5 ECOWAS and the Legitimacy Question: A Normative and Institutional Approach
- 6 Building the Legitimacy of the African Union: An Evolving Continent and Evolving Organization
- 7 The Association of Southeast Asian Nations: Between Internal and External Legitimacy
- 8 The Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Legitimacy through (Self-) Legitimation?
- 9 A European Re-invention of Indirect Legitimacy?
- 10 Legitimacy and International Organizations—the Case of the OSCE
- 11 Conclusion
- Legitimating International Organizations
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.