- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- Notes on Contributors
- Chapter 1 Circular Migration: Introductory Remarks
- Chapter 2 The Drive for Securitized Temporariness
- Chapter 3 Flexible Circularities: Integration, Return, and Socio-Economic Instability within Albanian Migration to Italy
- Chapter 4 Albanian Circular Migration in Greece: Beyond the State?
- Chapter 5 Circular Economic Migration between Italy and Morocco
- Chapter 6 Circularity in a Restrictive Framework: Mobility between Morocco and Spain<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 7 Circular Migration between Hungary and Ukraine: Historical Legacies, the Economic Crisis, and the Multidirectionality of ‘Circular’ Migration
- Chapter 8 Circular Migration Patterns between Ukraine and Poland
- Chapter 9 A Transnational Double Presence: Circular Migration between Ukraine and Italy
- Chapter 10 Circular Migration at the Periphery of Europe: Choice, Opportunity, or Necessity?
- Circular Migration between Europe and its Neighbourhood
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.