- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Optimum Population, Welfare Economics, and Inequality
- 3 Overpopulation or Underpopulation?
- 4 Demographic and Environmental Transitions
- 5 Towards a Contemporary Understanding of <i>The Limits to Growth</i>
- 6 How can 9–10 Billion People be Fed Sustainably and Equitably by 2050?
- 7 Water Scarcity on a Blue Planet
- 8 The Metabolism of a Human-Dominated Planet
- 9 Safe, Effective, and Affordable Health Care for a Bulging Population
- 10 Sourcing Mineral Resources—Problems and Solutions
- 11 Governance Matters Most
- Is the Planet Full?
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.