- Title Pages
- A Note on Translation
- A Vision That They May Learn What They Desire
- 1 Cassian’s Catholic Ascetic Pneumatology
- 2 Cassian’s Ascetic Synthesis: The Spirit in Love and Contemplation
- 3 Ascetic Pneumatology for the Laity
- 4 Led by the Spirit: Augustinian Responses to Pelagianism and Predestination
- 5 Off the Map at Lérins: An Augustinian Response to Arianism
- 6 Displaced Ascetics: Fulgentius and Maxentius, an Augustinian Synthesis
- 7 Dialogue of Desire: Gregory’s Ascetic Pneumatology
- 8 The Spirit in Contemplation and Allegory
- 9 Becoming Aflame with the Spirit
- Ascetic Pneumatology from John Cassian to Gregory the Great
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.