- Title Pages
- A Note on Terminology and Usage
- A Note on Maps and Online Resources
- List of Maps
- Introduction to Volume 2: From the Peace of Westphalia to the Dissolution of the Reich in 1806
IReconstruction and Resurgence, 1648–1705: the Reich Under Ferdinand III And Leopold I
IIConsolidation and Crisis, 1705–1740: the Reich Under Joseph I and Charles VI
IIIThe German Territories, c.1648–c.1760
IVDecline or Maturity? the Reich From Charles VII to Leopold II, c.1740–1792
VThe German Territories After c. 1760
VIWar and Dissolution: The Reich, 1792–1806
- Glossary of German and other Terms
- Germany and the Holy Roman Empire
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.