- Title Pages
- 1 The Recombinant DNA Debate
- 2 Justification and the Psychology of Human Reasoning
- 3 Could Man Be an Irrational Animal?
- 4 Reflective Equilibrium, Analytic Epistemology, and the Problem of Cognitive Diversity
- 5 Moral Philosophy and Mental Representation
- 6 Naturalizing Epistemology
- 7 Rethinking Rationality
- 8 Normativity and Epistemic Intuitions
- 9 Ending the Rationality Wars
- 10 Meta-Skepticism
- 11 As a Matter of Fact
- 12 A Framework for the Psychology of Norms
- 13 Harm, Affect, and the Moral/Conventional Distinction
- 14 Two Theories About the Cognitive Architecture Underlying Morality
- 15 Altruism
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- Collected Papers, Volume 2
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.