- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Partisan Ambivalence and the Contingent Nature of Political Judgment
- Chapter 2 Getting It Right, Making It Easy, and Validating Our Partisan Commitments
- Chapter 3 Conceptualization, Measurement, and Antecedents
- Chapter 4 Partisan Ambivalence and Preference Formation
- Chapter 5 Ambivalence and the Partisan Perceptual Screen
- Chapter 6 Ambivalent Partisans at the Polls
- Chapter 7 Unmoved Mover or Running Tally?
- Chapter 8 Partisan Ambivalence, Citizen Competence, and American Democracy
- Appendix A: Statistical Model Estimates
- Appendix B: Question Wording for the Traditional Engagement Variables
- Appendix C: Independents Versus Partisans: Contrasts in Civic Virtue
- The Ambivalent Partisan
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.