- Title Pages
- 1 Whose Justice?
- 2 The Basic Standards of Justice
- 3 The Wounds of Political Injustice
- 4 Reconciliation as a Concept of Justice
- 5 Is Reconciliation Fit for Politics?
- 6 Is Religion Fit for Reconciliation?
- 7 Reconciliation in the Jewish Tradition
- 8 Reconciliation in the Christian Tradition
- 9 Reconciliation in the Islamic Tradition
- 10 Four Practices: Building Socially Just Institutions, Acknowledgment, Reparations, and Apologies
- 11 Punishment
- 12 Forgiveness
- Just and Unjust Peace
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.