- Title Pages
- 1 Correlation Between Patents and Development: Lessons from History
- 2 The Unequals: National Realities and Patent Regimes of the Developing World
- 3 The International Trade Regime in Perspective
- 4 The Poor Nations Harmonize
- 5 The Missing Piece of the Trips Puzzle: Procedural Mechanisms
- 6 Trips Patent Regime: The Poverty Penalty
- 7 Is a Substantive Regime Adequate to Generate full Compliance? The Biotechnology Debate
- 8 Dying to Dine—The Story of the Great Agricultural Barrier
- 9 The Debate on Plant Variety Protection
- 10 Harvesting Poverty: The PBR Story in a Subsidy Plot<sup>1</sup>
- 11 Biodiversity: The Third But Ignored Paradigm of the Trade Regime
- 12 Can the Trade Regime Lead to Sustainable Development?
- Patent and Trade Disparities in Developing Countries
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.