- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 A Half-Century of Political Change in the South
- Chapter 3 The Strategic Dynamics of Southern Political Change
- Chapter 4 Relative Advantage in Action
- Chapter 5 Putting Relative Advantage to the Test
- Chapter 6 Relative Advantage and Republican Growth at the Substate Level
- Chapter 7 An Examination of the Theory of Relative Advantage at the Individual Level
- Chapter 8 Relative Advantage in a Post-VRA World
- Chapter 9 Summary and Concluding Thoughts
- Appendix A Data Sources
- Appendix B Variable Operationalizations
- Appendix C Ancillary Statistical Models
- Works Cited
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.