- Title Pages
- 1 Stalin’s Empire
- 2 Violence, Flight, and Hunger
- 3 Stalin, Espionage, and Counterespionage
- 4 The Polish Underground under Soviet Occupation, 1939–1941
- 5 Soviet Economic Policy in Annexed Eastern Poland, 1939–1941
- 6 Lviv under Soviet Rule, 1939–1941
- 7 German Economic Plans for the Occupied Soviet Union and Their Implementation, 1941–1944
- 8 The Holocaust in Ukraine: History—Historiography—Memory
- 9 Belarusian Partisans and German Reprisals
- 10 Stalin’s Wartime Vision of the Peace, 1939–1945
- 11 Stalin, Soviet Policy, and the Establishment of a Communist Bloc in Eastern Europe, 1941–1948
- 12 Stalin, the Split with Yugoslavia, and Soviet–East European Efforts to Reassert Control, 1948–1953
Stalin and Europe: Imitation and Domination, 1928–1953
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.