- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- Chapter 1 Candidate Sex and Gender Stereotypes in American Elections
- Chapter 2 Studying Gender Stereotypes and Women Candidates
- Chapter 3 Attitudes, Stereotypes, and Support for Women Candidates
- Chapter 4 Do Stereotypes Shape Evaluations of Candidates?
- Chapter 5 The Role of Stereotypes in Vote Choice Decisions
- Chapter 6 Gender Stereotypes in Other Places?
- Chapter 7 The Landscape for Women Candidates
- Appendix A Candidate Lists
- Appendix B Variable Construction
- Appendix C Campaign Ads and Websites
- Appendix D Survey Instrument
- Appendix E Additional Vote Choice Analysis
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.