- Title Pages
- 1 The Continuing Unemployment Crisis
- 2 Too Much Spending or Too Little Income?
- 3 Financial Fragility, Medical Problems, and the Bankruptcy System
- 4 The Affordable Care Act and Low-Wage Workers
- 5 How Will Employers Respond to National Health Reform?
- 6 Unionism, Law, and the Collective Struggle for Economic Justice
- 7 The Limits of Voluntary Employer Action for Improving Low-Level Jobs
- 8 Economic Security and the American Dream
- 9 Guardianship and the New Gilded Age
- 10 “Keep Government out of My Medicare”
- 11 A Model of American Inequality, Opportunity, and Political Power
- 12 The Challenge of Creating Good Jobs
- Working and Living in the Shadow of Economic Fragility
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.