- Title Pages
- A Prefatory Note
- 1 The Introductory Course
- 2 Basic Problems in the Study of Religion
- 3 Scriptures and Histories
- 4 Here and Now
- 5 Connections
- 6 Religious Studies
- 7 Are Theological and Religious Studies Compatible?
- 8 “Religion” and “Religious Studies”
- 9 Re-forming the Undergraduate Curriculum
- 10 Why the College Major? Questioning the Great, Unexplained Aspect of Undergraduate Education
- 11 Puzzlement
- 12 Towards Imagining New Frontiers
- 13 To Double Business Bound
- Editorial Remarks
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.