- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Openings: The Urban Question as a Scale Question?
- 2 Between Fixity and Motion: Scaling the Urban Fabric
- 3 Restructuring, Rescaling, and the Urban Question
- 4 Global City Formation and the Rescaling of Urbanization
- 5 Cities and the Political Geographies of the “New” Economy
- 6 Competitive City-Regionalism and the Politics of Scale
- 7 Urban Growth Machines—But at What Scale?
- 8 A Thousand Layers: Geographies of Uneven Development
- 9 Planetary Urbanization: Mutations of the Urban Question
- 10 Afterword: New Spaces of Urbanization
- New Urban Spaces
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.