- Title Pages
- 1 The Employment Patterns of Young Adults, 1989–2014
- 2 Precarious Work and Young Workers in the United States
- 3 Take This Job and Love It?
- 4 Real Jobs and Redshirting
- 5 Part-Time Employment and Aesthetic Labor Among Middle-Class Youth
- 6 The Children of Low-Status Immigrants and Youth Unemployment in the United States and Western Europe
- 7 Youth Unemployment and the Illicit Economy
- 8 Effects of Incarceration on Labor Market Outcomes Among Young Adults
- 9 Transforming High School and Addressing the Challenge of America’s Competitiveness
- 10 Time’s Up! Shorter Hours, Public Policy, and Time Flexibility as an Antidote to Youth Unemployment
- 11 Youth Prospects and the Case for a Universal Basic Income
- 12 The Enduring Case for Full Employment
- Youth, Jobs, and the Future
Lynn S. Chancer
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.