- Title Pages
- Introduction: Why This Book?
- Chapter 1 Climate Change: What’s the Big Deal?
- Chapter 2 Business as Usual: What Are the Costs?
- Chapter 3 Why Do Economists Like a Carbon Tax?
- Chapter 4 Isn’t There a Better Way? (No, There Isn’t)
- Chapter 5 Cap and Trade: The Other Way to Price Pollution
- Chapter 6 What to Do with $200 Billion: Give It Back
- Chapter 7 So You Want a Carbon Tax: How Do You Design It?
- Chapter 8 Objections to a Carbon Tax
- Chapter 9 Enacting a Carbon Tax: How Do We Get There?
- What Next?
- Paying for Pollution
Gilbert E. Metcalf
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.