- Title Pages
- Author Biographies
- Chapter 1 The Global Politics of Maternality
- Chapter 2 A Mother’s Violence in Global Politics
- Chapter 3 Protestant Paramilitary Mothering
- Chapter 4 Extending Acts of Motherhood
- Chapter 5 Logics of Protection and the Discursive Construction of Refugee Fathers
- Chapter 6 Bearing Peace and War
- Chapter 7 Ideal Citizens and Family Values
- Chapter 8 Mother Knows Best?
- Chapter 9 Queering Reproductive Aid
- Chapter 10 Troubling Conceptions of Motherhood
- Chapter 11 Feminist Politics Still Needs Motherhood
- Chapter 12 Privatized Bodies in Public Locations
- Chapter 13 Raising Children in Strangeness
- Chapter 14 Celebrity Global Motherhood
- Chapter 15 Earthborn
- Chapter 16 Speaking from the Margins of Motherhood
- Troubling Motherhood
- Lucy B. Hall, Anna L. Weissman, Laura J. Shepherd
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.