- Title Pages
- Society and the Profession, 1958-83
- Race and Gender in the Shaping of the American Literary Canon A Case Study from the Twenties
- The Literatures of America—A Comparative Discipline
- Reconstructing American Literature: Curricular Issues
- Teaching Nineteenth-Century Women Writers
- The Two Criticisms—or, Structure, Lingo, and Power in the Discourse of Academic Humanists
- Canon Theory and Emergent Practice
- Retrenchment—What the Managers Are Doing
- A Scandalous Misuse of Faculty—Adjuncts
- Beyond Consciousness Raising: Changing Institutions
- University Reform: Threat or Opportunity
- Looking a Gift Horse in the Mouth
- Whose Culture? Whose Literacy?
- The Book of Bloom and the Discourse of Difference
- Canons and Contexts
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.