- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- 1 Grounded Design
- 2 Practice and Technology<sup>*</sup>
- 3 “Practice Theory”
- 4 Making Use
- 5 A Bridge Too Far?
- 6 Investigation and Design
- 7 Critical Reflections on Participation in Design
- 8 Integrated Organization and Technology Development
- 9 Design, Action, and Practice
- 10 Praxlabs
- 11 Information and Communication Technology Design in a Complex Moral Universe
- 12 come_NET
- 13 Enabling Users of Enterprise Systems to Mash Up Resources and Develop Widgets
- 14 A Fitting Solution
- 15 Toward Transferability in Grounded Design
- 16 Research into Design-Research Practices
- Volker Wulf, Volkmar Pipek, Dave Randall, Markus Rohde, Kjeld Schmidt, Gunnar Stevens
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.