- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Investigating Party Organization
- 2 Assessing the Strength of Party Organizational Resources
- 3 Which Face Comes First? The Ascendancy of the Party in Public Office
- 4 The Paradox of Party Funding
- 5 Still Connecting with Society?
- 6 Varieties of Intra-Party Democracy
- 7 Patterns of Intra-Party Democracy across the World
- 8 Party Finance and Perceived Party Responsiveness
- 9 Candidate Selection Rules and Democratic Outcomes
- 10 Rules of Engagement?
- 11 The Effects of Manifesto Politics on Programmatic Change
- 12 Party Organization and Party Unity
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 Afterword
- Organizing Political Parties
- Susan E. Scarrow, Paul D. Webb, Thomas Poguntke
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.