- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Notes on Contributors
- Chapter 1 Understanding Political Leadership
- Chapter 2 Turning Structural Weakness into Personal Strength
- Chapter 3 “No Loans for Ladies”
- Chapter 4 From Triumph to Tragedy
- Chapter 5 A “Meteoric” Career in Hungarian Politics
- Chapter 6 Jerry Brown and the Triumph of Leadership
- Chapter 7 Limits to Dominance?
- Chapter 8 (Mis)Managing Leadership Capital
- Chapter 9 Modern Prime-Ministerial Leadership in the Netherlands
- Chapter 10 Swedish Coalition Governments and the Quest for Re-election
- Chapter 11 Leadership Capital in a Protracted Crisis
- Chapter 12 The Leadership Capital of Italian Presidents
- Chapter 13 Measuring and Using Leadership Capital
- Chapter 14 Leadership Capital
- Chapter 15 Conclusions
- The Leadership Capital Index
- Mark Bennister, Paul ‘t Hart, Ben Worthy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.