- Title Pages
- Preface: The Islamic Stones of Spain, Today
- List of Illustrations
- 1 Conquest and Plunder
- 2 The Notion of the Loss of Spain
- 3 Islamic Monuments as Christian Trophies
- 4 Historical Dislocation and Antiquarian Appropriation
- 5 The Foundations of an Antiquarian Literature for Islamic Architecture
- 6 The Antiquarian Appropriation of Islamic Monuments
- 7 The Religious Use of the Antiquarian Model
- 8 Genealogical Forgery and Continuity of Christian Worship
- 9 Calling on the Martyrs
- 10 Charting the Impact of Historiographical Texts?
- Admiration and Awe
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.