- Title Pages
- Chronology of Selected Writings
- 1 Scene Setting
- 2 Henry More and the Development of Absolute Time
- 3 A Continental Interlude
- 4 Space and Time in Isaac Barrow
- 5 Early British Reactions to Absolutism: 1664 to 1687
- 6 Newton’s <i>De Gravitatione</i> on God and his Emanative Effects
- 7 Locke as a Steadfast Relationist about Time and Space
- 8 Later British Reactions to Absolutism: 1690–1704
- 9 Samuel Clarke’s Evolving Morean Absolutism
- 10 Last Battles over Absolutism: 1704 Onwards
- Absolute Time
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.