- Title Pages
- General Editors’ Introduction
- List of Illustrations, Tables, and Figures
- List of Cases, Statutes, and International Instruments
- Introduction: Six Paradigmatic Cases
1Sources and Methods
2Four Models of Clemency
3Kingdom of Thailand
4Republic of Singapore
5Federation of Malaysia
6Republic of Indonesia
7What Accounts for Southeast Asia’s Diverse Clemency Practice?
- Conclusion: Clemency’s Place
AppendixThailand Death Penalty Statistics 1991–2016
AppendixSingapore Death Penalty Statistics 1991–2016
AppendixMalaysia Death Penalty Statistics 1991–2016
AppendixIndonesia Death Penalty Statistics 1991–2016
- List of Interviews and Statements Cited
- Last Chance for Life: Clemency in Southeast Asian Death Penalty Cases
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.