- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgem
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Approaches to the Origins of Agriculture
- 2 Understanding Foragers
- 3 Identifying Foragers and Farmers
- 4 The ‘Hearth of Domestication’? Transitions to Farming in South-West Asia
- 5 Central and South Asia: theWheat/Rice Frontier
- 6 Rice and Forest Farming in East and South-East Asia
- 7 Weed, Tuber, and Maize Farming in the Americas
- 8 Africa: Afro-Asiatic Pastoralists and Bantu Farmers?
- 9 Transitions to Farming in Europe: <i>Ex Oriente Lux</i>?
- 10 The Agricultural Revolution in Prehistory: Why did Foragers become Farmers?
- The Agricultural Revolution in Prehistory
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.