- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- 1 Democracy as Rumour
- 2 Modi and the Spectre of Terrorism
- 3 Gurus and the Hindu Nationalist Politics
- 4 The Gujarat Model and the Right-Wing Shift in 2014
- 5 Communal Violence, Electoral Polarization, and Muslim Representation
- 6 Does Space Matter in Electoral Democracy?
- 7 Caste and Cultural Icons
- 8 Hindutva’s Reach Out to Muslims in the 2014 Elections
- 9 Media, Corporates, and Democracy
- 10 On the Ground
- 11 Unity in Diversity
- 12 On Studying Elections and Democracy
- Editors and Contributors
- The Algebra of Warfare-Welfare
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.